Thursday, December 07, 2006

Speeding in Denmark-The Speedbandits

At first I thought this was an elaborate spoof, but aparently it is true! I'm not sure it would work in New Zealand as I doubt motorists would grasp the concept . Got to hand it to those cunning Danes, it certainly is innovative. I doubt Danish women are too impressed, what do the authorities have in mind to stop women speeding, male strippers?

Because the video clip caused frustration for persons trying to follow my blog from work computers with over-sensitive obscenity filters, I have put the link here for you to have a look at.

The Danish Speedbandits


Beware, the video clip contains nudity. If you are offended then please visit another blog.

2 comments:

Kat Baulu said...

Trust those Danes and their innovative ideas...Fantastic!

Mark Orton said...

Glad to see that you enjoyed it Kat.