Monday, May 07, 2007

ibreast?

After a prolonged period of nil blogging I figured it was time to start a new post with something not at all related to my film project, as that is taking up enough time as it is!

As my ipod is now nothing more than a rather expensive albeit pretty looking paper-weight, I decided that (stupid me) I would investigate ipod replacement options. In doing so I discovered a rather ingenious product being developed by Apple that will give silicon breast implants functionality as well as aesthetic appeal, introducing the ibreast.

“Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip
that can store and play music in women’s breast implants.

The iBreast will cost $499 or $599 depending on size.

This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women are always
complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.”

No comments: