Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ashburton Screening Saturday 14th July

This Saturday in Ashburton we are pleased to announce that many of our wonderful cast and helpers will finally be able to see the film. The screening is at the Regent Cinema in Wills St. Three films are on the bill and proceedings will start at 8 p.m. For those who want to join myself and Pip for a drink beforehand we will be at Cactus Jacks restaurant and bar. So far 70 seats have been taken so if you are reading this and want to attend please let either Myself or Pip know how many seats you require.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, this is Francis (from Christchurch). I spoke to you on the phone last week regarding tickets to Prints of Darkness. If there are still seats, please can you book me two tickets. Also, I'd like to sift around at Cactus Jacks before the film starts, as I'm very facinated with your and Pip's work. I'll try to call you tomorrow to confirm. Thanks very much. --Francis.

Mark Orton said...

Hi Francis, Thanks for your interest. Pip and I have reserved 70 seats for the people in the film (and their friends/family) who are attending the screening in Ashburton. As the cinema can hold 115 people I would recommend that you contact the cinema direct to purchase a couple of tickets. Their contact phone number is: 03-307-1230.
Cheers. Mark.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, I was fortunate enough to book a ticket for tomorrow night. I look foward to the evening. I'm still unsure, is the drinks session before hand, at Cactus Jacks, open to the public or more of a private function? Thanks. --Francis.

Mark Orton said...

Hi Francis, did you still want a copy of the film? Email me your address and I will get one off to you. ojjj69@yahoo.com