Monday, September 10, 2007

Elusiv-"I'm a Man"

On the completion of my Post Graduate Diploma it seemed that me new found celebrity encouraged those around me to come forward with film/dvd projects. One of these is a short film that I put together for Ben Smith (a.k.a Billy Elusiv) and his partner Nicola Reilly who are the brains and brawn behind Elusiv.

I have a couple of pieces of Elusiv clothing and I have to admit, it is pretty cool clobber. After looking at the winter 08 range I put aside some tunes that fit the mood and one of these simply stood out both for myself and the Elusiv team. By French electro-punks Blackstrobe, "I'm a man" is a classic re-interpretation of a Bo Diddley classic.

Check out the video and feel free to post a comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the video

Mark Orton said...

Thanks, I'm going to post a better version of it now.

Mark Orton said...

Thanks, I'm going to post a better version of it now.